31.3.11

Penang #3


Went to penang again on last friday for baby's 21st birthday party. I was super exhausted , rushed to pavilion in the morning to collect the cupcakes before he reach kl. We reached penang around 10pm something.




26th of March.


Celebrated his 21st birthday at Northam All Suite Hotel.









He was drunk.







Asam Laksa @ Farlim.



Ice kacang.










Dinosaur @ Gurney Plaza.




Strawberries from Cameron Highland.




Futsal futsal~



Dinner with his parents @ TCM








Sushi as our breakfast before leaving.




He bought me snacks and some magazines. Went back to kl on Tuesday by bus.








Forgot how to blog lol. I think I should read more books to improve myself. By the way , I am going to langkawi tomorrow , so so so so excited now. I guess I won't sleep tonight. See you guys tomorrow alright! :D