10.9.10

This is crazy


Im a crazy fans of her since I was a little young girl. My daddy used to buy me Hello Kitty's product , like T-shirt , toys , slippers , bag ... and etc.
I don't know why I so fancy her , maybe because of her big head ? lols
I just simply like it. And I used to collect those products but they went missing already :(
But Im still keeping those toys. My mum put it into the so-called " toys' cupboard " lol.


Downloaded some pictures from google =)



# Hello Kitty webcam.



# Hello Kitty's bath tub



# Hello Kitty's house. omg!





# Hello Kitty's perfume.



# Hello Kitty's room



# Hello Kitty hospital -.-



# Hello Kitty's ' pao '.



# Hello Kity desktop



# Hello Kitty's Tee.




I asked daddy to buy me hello kitty's products and he scolded me. Hahaa , he said im super childish. But who cares ?


Buy me one please , anything XD



so random. -.-