5.9.10

How to make your eyes look bigger





How to make your eyes look bigger ? I meant naturally. No more heavy make up for myself. My dad always scold me if he saw me with heavy make up & fake eyelashes lols. So , I try something NEW now.





# I apply a lil bit brown eyeshadow & mascara ONLY. NO foundation , bb cream but a lil bit concealer.

And of course , you need a pair of contact lenses.


Before.





# Then , line your upper eyelid with eyeliner. You can apply a lil bit brown colour eyeshadow on your lower eyelid. Don't forget to apply white or some 'bling' eyeshadow.





# After.




My eyes look bigger now right ? Hahaa , forgive me. I got nothing to do at home. Pimples 'harvest' on my face again , that is why I need to cover with my hand. I'm not fat hao okay !
Just for fun laa :D Don't spam me.


Btw , Happy Holiday :)