15.3.11

Matta fair 2011




I am here again. Finally , got time to rest but still got a lots of things to do. Oh yeah , I have decided what to study and where to study already. My mum use to remind me everyday " You are already eighteen , have to decide everything by yourself , do not rely on others. "
It is time to learn how to become more independent =)



Work for Matta Fair last week. Get to know many new friends , people. They are nice =) And thanks for someone that accompany me on the last day.




Look so weird and tired -.-




With Xien :D





By the way , I bought new contact lens. Three tones ;)











And , I went to visit doctor on monday. Those medicine taste like shit. I don't like to go to women's clinic because the doctor is so ...... no comment. Damn geli -.-!
I think I should go offline now. Gotta prepare for tomorrow's undang test. I am so nervous! God bless me , I want PASS!