20.4.10

You are not my everything

Received a random call from my aunt yesterday. Actually I wanna off to bed but she asked me to accompany her to shop lol. But then she said she got nothing to buy , so we just went out for lunch. Wanna bring her to Sushi Zanmai but she damn sayang her baby , don't wanna park at the outdoor parking. Fine , then we went to Pavilion. Japanese food again lol , three times per week , feel like puking -.-

We did some shopping after our lunch @ Sakae Sushi. Aunty wanna buy a new purse for herself , so we went to Gucci shop. Walao , those staff ah don't have to serve their customers one , they gossip like nobody business , damn dai seng lo -.- At last , apa pun tarak beli. She said she wanna claim money from her somebody first lmao.

We went back home about 6pm. Yi yi ( Aunty ) , I want LongChamp please :(