3.4.10

The most memorable date

The most memorable date ? LOL it reminds me about someone :) I could still remember what had happened on that day. He used to date me everyday but I always reject him because of some personal reason. One day , he texted me and told me that he wanna meet me but I was at Genting that night. He sounds kinda dissapointed but then after half an hour , he texted me again and said wanna drive to Genting just to meet me for awhile. And I was half-way going down to KL.

And of course he said he wanna find me la. He's from Sri Petaling and consider as a road blind lol ? He drove to Kepong by himself and he was so blur , I meant he don't know where's my so-called second house. 15 minutes later , he arrived and was standing infront of me. I thought he was joking and I was kinda suprise.

He brought me to mamak store at 5am , yes midnight , and told me alots of things. I felt so sweet. And he tried to hold my hands , said : " Can you be my girlfriend ? I love you , I really mean it. " And I was like .... hahahaa don't know how to describe. simple yet sweet and I felt so touch-ed !

I promised him to be her girlfriend but after few months we broke up. Don't ask me why :)
He did alots of things just to make me happy , He used to try his best to suprise me. Awwww , memories :D

Sorry , broken english !!



’poster’