28.3.10

I'm lovin it

Someone asked me about skincare thingy. So I'm going to blog about it. Hmmm , I'm using Amoorea Moor Beauty Bar 's Soap & SK II Cleanser. Amoorea 's soap is much more better than SK II because my skin will become very dry after using it , I meant SK II. And currently using Nano White Toner , Neutrogena 's moisturizer and Italy Cura Della Pelle 's moisturizer. Last but not least , I'm using Estee Lauder Night Repair and Eau Thermale Avene 's spring water too. Neutrogena is abit oily and sticky. These products quite good for me and acne seldom come and visit me but nowadays my skin is getting worst cause I always stay up very late and ate terlalu banyak tomyam. hahaaa allergic la , I guess it's time to visit my beauty therapist.


Back to topic ,


So what is Amoorea Moor Beauty Bar huh ?


Amoorea Moor Beauty Bar is a natural therapeutic pH 5.5 soap free soap formulation from Europe that helps to cleanse , tone and moisturize your skin resulting in a smooth and youthful complexion. Enriched with unique combination of Microalgae Extract and Heilmoor Clay , it soothes and revitalizes your skin from stress after every wash.

The sensational moor facial bar infused with Hydration microAlgae extract ( HmE ) formulated and 100% imported from Europe. Effective within 3 mins continues to heal untill the next usage.





Amoorea Moor Beauty Bar Soap



Italy Cura Della Pelle



Eau Thermale Avene


Amoorea 's soap is super good but Idknow how much it cost , and of course Italy Cura 's moisturizer. However , still have to depends on your skin type :)
For More Information , click this