5.12.09

So Sudden



Just got up from bed. Wonder why I will wake up. As I am so damn boring now , so I would like to share something with you all. Okay , Kelvin Liew came my house and bring me out for supper on wednesday night.
He asked me : " What you wanna eat ? Don't tell me Lok Lok ! "
Then of course I said " I don't know la "

Since my house area have nothing to let us eat , so we went to somewhere around leisure mall. Do you know what we had for supper ? Obviously is Lok Lok la ! He don't dare to reject me because I am his Boss ! LOL
After the Lok Lok session , We still got plenty of time. He asked me again ,
" Where you want to go now ? "
I said : " Genting ! "



I have no idea why i will answered Genting Haha ! But we know it is impossible la because it is quite far and our time is not enough. So so , we decided to go Look Out Point. This bloody guy ar don't know how to respect people's privacy one. Adui ~
Went back home bout 3am or 3something. Then , He texted me again.
" Ah Boss , You later really want genting "
Hahahaa ! Finally ..



He drove to my house again around 5am I guess. So pity but I didn't force him to bring me there one la. He said he wanna " tai yat chut " but it is already 7am. Mane ade yat chut tai ? giler sial ~
Went to yulek for breakfast before he fetch me home.
Then SLEEP whole day ! T-i-r-i-n-g.

Thats all for today. Wait for my next post la [;
Goodnights or Goodmorning !


Loves ,
Charlene.