25.12.09

My Christmas Eve



Hey yo ~ Merry Christmas <3

Since I couldn't manage to go out today , so I am here again just to blog bout my Christmas Eve. Where ya guys went last night ? Enjoy right hah ?

Shen came my house to fetch me but he was late. Nah ~ I didn't blame you ar ! After that , I lead him to Kins's house to fetch her then drove to Sungei Wang for tattoo session. Chris suggested me to go and look for the tattoo artists of Zoo Body Art. Hmm , it took me almost 1hour and actually it is not really very pain. I like the buzzing sounds and it could let me forget bout the pain but it is quite scary.

After the tattoo session , bii brought me to Mc Dee for my so-called breakfast. Kins & Crystal tagged along too. Hmm ~ I guess I should skip some part cause I'm lazy to recall my memory.
Went to One U after this. Chill ~ Window Shopping till 7 or 8something , I meant pm. Then , bumped to the studio , wait for the others. Drove to The Curve for our dinner. It's sibeh pack la lol. luckily didn't kena those spray. Went to Laundry Bar , sibeh pack juga. Bii bought me a bottle of Heneiken

Went back home bout 1something because of my mum. She wants me to go back earlier. Uhhh , spoiled my mood. Whatever but still I'm quite happy la [;

Once again , Merry Christmas

&

Iloveyou,bii



Processing of My baby sta
r.