17.8.10

Life is great




Am kinda lazy to blog nowadays. Seldom sit infront of the com since I get my blackberry. So , im going to post some pictures here.




# The Penang boy came to kl few weeks ago.



# Camwhore before went to shisha. my pink colour case :D



# Midvalley shopping with cousin & aunty



# @ Charles & Keith. Fooling with the sunglasses



# super light make up




# super heavy make up lols. Btw I chopped off my long hair :(



# Tacos *thumbsup*



# @ Carlos , Pavilion



# Shisha like non-stop


# A suprise from Him



# <3



# A happ happ night with 'em



# Steamboat night




Okayy , Im lazy to upload already haha , forgive me please. It is August now , trial is coming so soon. I should stay at home and study but the boredom is killing me. So I still choose to go out and chill :D


hearts you all <3