7.6.10

Five of us


Woke up at 10 am on Saturday ! I was damn pik cik that day because Kei kacao me while I was still sleeping & I'm feddup with her calls and message already , ' plus ' I went out on Friday night and slept at 7am duhh !


Since daddy not free to fetch me , so I forced to take public cab. damn scary weih. Then met the ' ma X fan ' girl @ Maluri lrt station .



# Wake up in the morning feel so pik cik !



# Breakfast @ Sungei Wang 6th floor .



# Next round - Pavilion .



# Balloon fair .



# Snowflake become our drugs now .




# Best seller. Sweet potato with yam <3



# The only purple .



# Toilet lo . what else ?



# So adorable right :p



# Another one . Ignore the two malay girls la .



# Only for kids :(



# Childhood .



# Buzz Lightyear



# Nemo and Siew Ling .



# Kei and Kins




# No wonder that agent will asked me to go for casting la haha. For hair show one -.-




# Next next round - Sushi Zanmai @ Low Yat with Raid .




# Next next next round - Sou Kei @ Jalan Imbi . Ordered sang har mee damn nice ;)




# One of my favourite - ketupat .







Wth sure gain weight again one la issh. Btw I am going to change the blogskins tomorrow. It is 2.59 am now , tomorrow morning still got tuition class. Good night world :)




Imma work on Wed to Fri @ PWTC
Come and visit me alright <3