25.2.10

Hey , I love yet hate you 17th.






Happy Birthday to Myself !


It should be belated birthday because it is already 25th lol. A super simple celebration with ma family & friends. Although something had happened and it ruined my day kao kao , but I still have to pretend like I am very very very happy. Why ? Because It is my birthday. Anway , Thank you so much ! Thanks for all the wishes peeps ! I felt so touched , seriously. Yes , And I am officially 17 now.

17th ain't that cool & good ! 17th makes me think of Spm and gotta be so damn stress. Now only I realize that February ain't a good month because shitss used to happen in this month ! Do you agree ? Whatever it is.
Presentss come to me ;)
No more emo please. Charlene big girl dy ! Mou yeh hor yi da lam ngor geh muahhaha !


Hopes everyone san tai kin hong
And no more shitss ya god !


That's my only wish ♥