15.11.09

What a nice day


I am here to blog about my weekends [; went to midah mamak with SYA & Crystal on last friday. we spent bout 5 to 15 minutes at there. what a super short yamcha session LOL Can't blame because someone is a roadblind & we have to go back home earlier but it is fun I slept at 5am and forced to wake up at 8am because I'm going to photoshooting on the next day.
It is success but I'm still not satisfy with it because I
am not a PRO poser.
HAHAHA , sorry ~


After that , kensim fetch me to pavilion to meet the two Amoi-ss Actually at first we planned to watch 2012 but GSC is seriously full on that day , so we have to cancel our plan. Foolin' around bts , pavilion & sungei wang. I met Kok How a.k.a LanC Kia for awhile.

Finally , Ms. Foo arrived and she fetch us to Look Out
Point for our so-called dinner. And she paid for us ~ so good LOL ! Reached home bout 12.30am. Tiring !

Nah ~ Show
Time !